10 years ago, most people would not even understand the question “Have you already bought bitcoin?” And those who knew about crypto did not believe that some kind of virtual currency could become real money. And what do we see in 2021? Bitcoin has taken on new heights, surpassing the C$50,000 bar. Now it is a popular payment method both on the Internet and in restaurants, grocery stores, clothing boutiques, and more.
Some countries have allowed residents to pay taxes and receive salaries in bitcoins, and large companies sell cars for cryptocurrency. This also affected casino gaming. Not so long ago, the first bitcoin casinos appeared that accept deposits in cryptocurrency and withdraw winnings to your wallet. This is a very convenient payment method for those who do not want to leave their data on the Internet or who regularly work with cryptocurrency. The best bitcoin poker rooms deserve special attention, because sometimes you can win 1 BTC in one room.
How to choose crypto wallet for bitcoin poker?
Before joining the best bitcoin poker sites, you need to create a cryptocurrency wallet. The casino will also provide you with a personal wallet within the site. To fund your account, you will need to transfer bitcoin from your wallet to the casino wallet and you can join the poker rooms.
If you have been trading crypto or mining for a long time, you can stay on your current wallet. This will save you time and allow to control funds on one wallet. If you have not used bitcoin yet and are looking for what are the best bitcoin poker wallets, then you can choose one of the following options:
- Coinbase. The world’s most popular cryptocurrency transaction platform. Here you can store your bitcoins, buy and sell other cryptocurrencies and make anonymous payments to the best bitcoin poker casinos.
- Blockchain. The second most popular option, which offers a free bitcoin wallet and online payments without commissions. Convenient to use, but does not support transactions with banks, unlike Coinbase.
- Electrum. A simple and fast wallet with high security and average functionality. Suitable for small online purchases and payments in online casinos.
Compare these options and choose the one whose conditions are ideal for you. The wallet can be changed at any time.
Top anonymous sites to play bitcoin poker
Many modern casinos accept payments in crypto, but some require documents from the players. If you are looking for the best online poker bitcoin anonymous platforms, here are the 3 most popular options:
- SwCPoker. The largest online among the best bitcoin poker rooms, with many active tables at any time of the day. You can play Texas Hold’em, Omaha High, Stud and other types of poker.
- Blockchain.Poker. A new platform with 3 types of payment (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin SV) and a small selection of types of poker. Extra chips upon deposit as a nice bonus.
- Nitrogen Poker. One of the oldest rooms, operating since 2014. Regular freerolls and tournaments, popular types of poker and an active player base.
Now you know everything about Bitcoin poker. Create a crypto wallet and win your first bitcoin!